Commercial & Business Owner Policies

Business owner’s policies and commercial packages allow businesses to bundle together some of the more common types of stand-alone insurance policies for deeply discounted rates. This makes common insurance policies more affordable for business owners while providing some degree of coverage for the essentials.

The specific policy details will vary from one carrier to another, and some businesses may need more of a specific type of protection than the general policy provides. That’s why it’s so important to work with an independent agency who will work with you to make sure all your coverage needs are met with the coverage you choose.

A typical business owners policy, also known as a BOP, covers small to mid-sized businesses, commonly referred to as “Main Street” businesses.  Some examples of businesses usually insured with a BOP are retail stores, contractors, restaurants, pizzerias, offices, and auto service shops, to name a few .  The policy covers your property, liability, loss of income and a host of additional coverages.  Our companies offer various enhanced endorsements to cover specific needs for each business class.

A Commercial Package Policy, also known as a CPP, is used when a business does not fit the parameters for a BOP policy.  A CPP policy is usually used for mid to large sized businesses.  The policy combines property, building and/or business personal property with general liability coverage.  There are numerous endorsements that can be added to the policy to meet the specific needs of a business, thus giving you more of a tailored policy.


icon only


Connect with an insurance agent today.

Hours of Operation

Monday - Friday          9am-4:45pm
Saturday - Sunday      Closed


71 East Palisade Avenue
Englewood, NJ 07631


(201) 568-5001

(201) 568-5002