Condo Insurance in NJ, NY, and PA

Condo insurance provides coverage for your personal belongings, as well as liability coverage.  It is wise for the unit owner to check with their association to determine exactly who is responsible for insuring the actual structure of their condominium. Associations will have a master policy, and what is covered varies.  As with a homeowner’s policy, supplemental coverages can be added to tailor your policy to fit your particular needs.

When contacting your association regarding the structure of your condo, it is also important to ask who is responsible for the windows, doors and the pipes once they break off into an individual unit.  By providing this information at the time of your quote, it will help ensure that you are adequately protected in the event of a loss.

Some people are reluctant to invest in condo insurance because they believe their unit is already covered by the condo association policy. Unfortunately, many don’t learn until after the fact that the association plan only covers the basic structure and common areas of the condo. Likely things like floor and window coverings, cabinetry, tile, appliances, even faucets and other features used to improve the area inside your condo aren’t covered under the policy.

Let us help you assure your condominium is properly covered.

icon only


Connect with an insurance agent today.

Hours of Operation

Monday - Friday          9am-4:45pm
Saturday - Sunday      Closed


71 East Palisade Avenue
Englewood, NJ 07631


(201) 568-5001

(201) 568-5002